At first Weapons were meant to have variance in damage, but later a the feature was removed alongside a statement as follows.
After taking in feedback from the community and lots of discussions within the team, we decided to REMOVE Damage Variance from the game.
We agree that a random factor doesn't have any place in a game that is set to be competitive.
Explanations for some stats:
- Spread: Potential spread of your weapon
- Optimal Distance: The optimal distance to hit most of your shots.
- Reload: The time it takes to reload the weapon
- Rounds per Minute (RpM): The amount of bullets the weapon fires per 60 seconds
- Damage over distance: The further away you are from your optimal distance, the less damage your weapon deals
- Damage Variance: Your weapon damage isn't constant, it will sometimes be more and sometimes be less
These are weapon cards currently available
Wicked Shotgun for the Tank
Resident Shotgun for the Tank
Wicked Short-Range Machine Gun for the Tank
Resident Short-Range Machine Gun for the Tank
Wicked RPG for the Tank
Resident RPG for the Tank
Wicked Long-Range Pistol for the Sniper, Spotter and Thief
Resident Mid-Range SMG for the Spotter
The initial crosshairs were chosen and made in a contest by the community. Even though these crossharirs were chosen, there will be a ways of changing individual crosshairs in the game, no more information about that has been given since the contest.
All the winners got an Alpha key.